Sabre Advisory collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018, and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information under this law.
We are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (registration number 67948).
Purpose of this Privacy Notice
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you:
- To facilitate the provision of our services to you
- To facilitate the effective management and administration of our business
- For relation management purposes
- For the marketing of our services, our news and events to you
The type of personal information which we collect varies depending on the nature of your relationship with Sabre Advisory and the nature of your relationship with us. The personal information we obtain can generally be grouped as follows:
- Contact Details: including but not limited to title, name, job title, postal address, email address and phone number
- CDD Records: including but not limited to identity information i.e., passport, date of birth, nationality, place of birth and country of residence, job title and address details
- Visits to Our website: including but not limited to information about how you use Our website
- Employment: information provided to Us in relation to an application or expression interest in a Job with Sabre Advisory. Such personal information may include, but is not limited to, employment history, academic background, and licence status in Jersey.
What We do with your Personal Information
We will not sell, lease, or share your personal information to third parties unless We have your permission, or the law requires us to do so.
Any personal information you provide to Sabre Advisory will be retained by us only for the purposes for which it was collated and no longer than necessary in each case.
To prevent the loss, unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information, We have put in place suitable security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your rights under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 include the rights to access the information We hold about you and the right to be forgotten (i.e., the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal information that we have.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Officer or your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have any questions about this policy of the information We hold about you, please contact Us at email@example.com or by post at: 140, Floor One, Liberation Station, Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3AS.